Travel Agent Hanoi – Terms & Conditions
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Professional and experienced English speaking guide on all tours
- Vietnamese typical foods at nice local restaurants
- All transfers are in comfortable vehicles with air-conditioning
- All entrance fees to attractions
- All Hotels and tours as mentioned
- Domestic airfares if mentioned
- All food mentioned in itinerary on tours and at Hotels.
- 24/7 hotline customer services during the trip
- Other airfares (including international airfares from & to home country)
- Visa fees if applicable
- Other meals not clearly described in the program
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry
- NO drinks with ANY meals
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, covering emergency medical evacuation or hospital bills if any accidents should occur during your stay in Vietnam.
- Travel Agent Hanoi are not liable for any accidents caused or not caused by our drivers or cars, buses, trains or flights. This will need to be covered by your own medical travel insurance.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14:00 on arrival day till 12:00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation & deposit or payment to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- Payment: In order to guarantee your booking, we require a 50% deposit which must be paid in advance. The second payment of 50% must be paid 45 days before departure and any remaining balance is to be paid in USD/VND cash on arrival.
- Payments for package holidays are to be made to our USD bank account by bank transfer. All bank charges levied by the sending, intermediary & receiving banks relating to transfers to Travel Agent Hanoi must be paid by the Clients. Payments for single tours should be made by Paypal and all fees to be paid by the client.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email. Any cancellation after confirmation and deposit paid will incur a 20% fee of the total tour package plus other charges by hotels, airlines, and other contractors of Travel Agent Hanoi. If cancellation is made after full payment has been made, we will hold a credit for you, to be used for further bookings (less any charges levied by hotels, carriers).
The following rules apply for cancellations:
Between 45 and 65 days before departure: 15% of total tour cost
Between 35 and 44 days before departure: 30% of total tour cost
Between 15 and 34 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
Between 7 and 14 days before departure: 100% of total tour cost
Travel Agent Hanoi
3rd Party Disclosure
3rd Party Links
Fair Information Practices
Our Contact Information
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.