Cu Chi Tunnels by Speedboat
7am - 7.30am - Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by comfortable minivan.
8am - Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
9.15am - Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
9.30am - Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
– Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
– Relaxing or try out shooting guns at the rifle range of Cu Chi Tunnels. (Exclusive of bullets)
– Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
– Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
– Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
11.45am - Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Tan Cang resort for lunch.
1pm - Arrive to Tan Cang resort and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses.
2pm - Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.